GE CXE 300W Ceramic Xenon 14 V
These compact, rugged and high brightness ceramic xenon lamps offer medical equipment OEMs & healthcare facilities a superior quality choice. Ceramic xenon lamps produce focused, white light that makes them an ideal choice for fiber optic illumination applications. GE lamps are warranted for 500 hrs life, provide excellent colour rendition and maintain a stable light output.
The GE CXE 300W Ceramic Xenon Lamp
Part Number: GE 10115
Model Number: GE CXE300w/BF
- Lamp Weight grams 132
- Dimensions Nominal Length 42.34 mm / 1.667 in.
- Diameter 32.96 mm / 1.298 in.
- Window Diameter 25.4 mm / 1.00 in.
- Arc Gap 1.35 mm / 0.053 in.
- Nominal Lamp Power at 25° C, 100 hrs
- Watts 300
- Power Range (180–340)
- Nominal Lamp Volts at 25° C, 100 hrs V rms 14
- Voltage Range (13–16)
- Nominal Lamp Current (DC) at 25° C, 100 hrs
- A rms 21 Current Range (10–22)
- Ignition Voltage kV 23
- Lamp Temperature (Max) Deg C 150
- Visible Output Lumens 5,000
- Peak Intensity Candelas 500,000
- Radiant Output Watts 50 UV (<390nm)
- Output Watts 2.6
- Colour Temperature Kelvin 5600
- Peak Instability 4%
- Beam Half Angle ° 5
- Focused Output @ 6mm Aperature Lumens 3130
- Focused Output @ 3mm Aperature Lumens 1410
- Reflector Geometry Parabolic Life Hours 1,000